Information We Collect
The personal information we ask you to provide and the reasons why we ask you to provide it will be explained to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message and / or attachments that you can send to us, as well as any other information which you can choose. provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask you for your contact information, including elements such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including for:
- To provide, operate and maintain our website.
- Improve, customize and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features and capabilities.
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service purposes, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, as well as for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Send you emails. li
- Fraud detection and prevention.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can disable cookies in your browser settings. More information on how to manage cookies in specific web browsers can be found on the websites of the respective browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Don’t Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, UK consumers are entitled to:
- Ask the company that collects personal information about consumers to disclose certain categories and pieces of personal information that the company has collected about consumers.
- Require the company to delete all personal consumer information it collects.
- Require that a company selling consumer personal data does not sell consumer personal data.
- If you make a request, we will have one month to respond to it. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Information for children
Another top priority for us is to add child protection when using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and / or monitor and direct their online activities.
Petsxtra.co.uk does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided such information on our site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.